Let there be blog.
I should have probably called this blog “Procrastinatory Musings,” or perhaps “Belated Blatherings.” But I figure the current title will also do the trick.
Which is to say, welcome to my blog. I probably should have been doing this for weeks (possibly months) now. Things I should have mentioned? A short list…
- February 26 – Preview reading at the University of Alberta
- March 30 – Edmonton Launch of Boundary Problems
- April 25-27 – The Spur Festival (in Calgary)
Theoretically, I may yet put up retroactive reflective posts on any/all of these past events. (Or photos. Or thank-you notes.) More likely, I won’t get around to it, which is too bad, as they were all well worth talking about. At the very least, I should have posted something to thank those involved for the wonderful experiences. (Thanks to all involved!)
And moving forward, things I should blog about include…
- The reading tour, starting May 6 in Kitchener-Waterloo. Dates and venues are now (mostly) nailed down. More soon. Very soon.
- Reviews are starting to roll in! A strange and fascinating experience.
So you see what I’m saying. I’m a little behind here. But this will change. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. As soon as the marks are in for the term. Which they aren’t. Yet. But soon.
Thus the title (and subtitle) for this blog. I’m not sure how good I’ll be at keeping it updated. But I’m going to try. Here’s hoping I get a little better at it with practice.
Also, just for fun, here is Rod O’Connor reading Boundary Problems on the shores of the Aegean sea. Because how cool is that!? Already, this book is getting to see parts of the world that I never have. And I think that’s pretty damn cool.
And there you have it. Welcome to my blog. More to come.